Reference No.: UCK-2288
Salary: Negotiable - DQE
Starting Date: Immediate
Closing Date: 2023-06-13
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our admissions Office to support the college admissions team.
This is a permanent full-time role. The College is long term established with commitment to academic excellence and holds HEI TEF rating.
There may be times where you are required to be in the office for more than five days per week, particularly during the busy results period in August and during open days where you will be paid for overtime. In addition to our competitive salary, you will receive 28 days statuary annual leave and a great benefits package including pension and free car parking on campus. If interested, please download our online employment application, complete and submit your application for assessment and consideration. The college is committed to providing an inclusive environment that offers equal opportunities for all. We place great value on diversity and we are seeking to increase the diversity within our community.
1) As an Admissions and student marketing Officer, you will be part of a friendly team responsible for reviewing applications, planning and running selection events and making decisions consistently and fairly against pre-defined entry criteria.
2) You will often be the first point of contact for applicants, responding to admissions-related enquiries and providing high levels of customer service in a timely and professional manner.
3) Establish contact with applicants and prospective applicants via email, phone or web chat.
4) You will deal with applications from around the globe.
5) You will have extensive contact with applicants and staff at a variety of levels within the College, and external contact with other bodies such as UCAS, ECCTIS and SLC.
6) In addition to the above duties, you will have the opportunity in maintaining and Updating the College`s Facebook and Twitter accounts and other SM advertising and also participating in the college open days and other external recruitment events as required. You will also be responsible for video recording and editing all our external events and exhibitions.
7) You will need excellent organisational and communication skills, with the ability to work quickly and accurately with our college IT and graphic designer supporting staff.
8) You will be directly responsible in managing our team of recruiting agents and monitoring their performance and compliance with their contractual agreements.
9) You will also be managing our new in-house Student Marketing Services agency and also in establishing international student recruiting representation partners with other HEI holding valid Tier 4 sponsorship with UKVI.
10) Acting as PA to CEO on all matters relating to student recruitment and SM marketing.
You should possess good Academic recognisable marketing qualification with good knowledge of SM digital marketing applications.
You should also posses advanced IT skills, including extensive experience with MS Office with proficient Excel usage.
You should also gained good transferrable experience of working with HE institutions and student management systems
We are looking for a flexible, enthusiastic and responsible person, with the ability to work both as an effective team member and independently. DBS clearance will be required. Preference will be given to local candidates holding similar transferrable skills with other HE institutions.
[CV application will not be considered]
Please use the link below to download our application form. Please complete all APPLICABLE SECTIONS of the form electronically and submit it as email attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download form (docx) APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT