Current list of vacancies. To apply send your CV and the Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Before applying please make sure that you are eligible to work in the United Kingdom.
How to apply
We stipulate that applicants must include the following ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS together with their CV for initial assessment & consideration:
- A cover letter stating as why you feel you are a suitable candidate for this position.
- The details of TWO UK-based professional referees whom both have good knowledge of your current & past FE/HE Teaching/administrative experience if relevant to this position.
- Your current or most recent annual salary.
- Your required termination notice to current employer bearing in mind this is an immediate position.
- It should be noted that the Appointing Panel will be most interested in your Weaknesses as well as your strengths . Please indicate these on your covering letter.
- If you have supplied an e-mail address and should you be short listed for interview, we will contact you via your e-mail address. We regret that in the interest of economy only those short listed candidates will be notified but we wish to thank all other applicants who have applied for this position.
Warning: Regrettably, we are unable to consider applications from candidates who require UK working visa clearance.
Please forward your completed application (your CV and cover letter) to: email@example.com